If you've seen the film, and I hope you have, you surely loved it! I know I did! And so did my sister, and ALL my other friends!
It is, to me, a truly unique storyline and something completely different than any of the folklore we've become accustomed to.
If you haven't seen it yet and you'd like to know more about author, Stephenie Meyer's great saga, here's a brief description:

Bella Swam moves to the small town of Forks, Washington, to live with her dad, Charlie, who is also the Chief of police, after her mother marries again and goes on the road. She meets the strange family of Cullins, and then the loner son, Edward, whom she develops a crush. But all is not as it seems...
Edward has a dark secret: He is abnormally strong and fast. His skin is pale white and ice cold. His eyes change colour and no one ever sees him, or any of the other Cullins, eat anything or go out into the sun.
To top it all off, a 'wild creature' descends on the town and kills a few citizens, which raises suspicions.

All in all, I think the story was super awesome! It's a quite unique plot, but differs greatly from the book (which I have just started reading recently). In the movie, for instance, Bella tells Edward that:
"I know what you are. You're impossibly fast - and strong. Your skin is pale white and ice cold. You never eat or drink anything..."
This scene happens in the woods, which is just beyond the school grounds. In the book, Bella tells Edward while he is driving her home after he has rescued her (once again) from danger. I actually liked the way that part was told in the movie better, but the book is a really good read as well.

Here are some wallpapers I downloaded:





What do you think about the movie?

Comments (1)

On April 8, 2009 at 6:11 PM , Anonymous said...

sorry dude!
i hav no time 2 read ur reviews
but well created blog